The Montessori School seeks families who value an authentic Montessori education for the strong academic and personal foundation it provides a child during the most formative years of brain development. An early investment in a TMS education will ensure your child’s success in later years. We recognize the need for sound financial management of school families, and assist by offering reasonable tuition and access to income-based assistance.
Academic Year 2022-23 Tuition
TODDLER & PRE-KINDERGARTEN
• 5 days per week / Half-day, 8:30-11:45AM / $15,800
• 5 days per week / Full-day, 8:30AM-3PM / $19,300
• For the Toddler program, there is no financial aid
KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 6TH GRADE
• Full-day, 8:30AM-3PM / $19,300
EXTENDED DAY PROGRAM / By Contract
• Aftercare for Toddlers 3:00-5:00PM
• Aftercare for Children's House and Elementary 3:00-5:45PM
How can I afford a TMS education?
The Montessori School offers need-based Financial Aid to qualified families.