Enjoy working in our peaceful environment! Look below for where you might fit in.
Founded in 1970, The Montessori School (TMS) in Dresher, PA, provides an authentic Montessori program, serving children 18 months through 6th grade. TMS is located in Upper Dublin Township, a suburb of Philadelphia, on a 7-acre campus in a recently modernized facility with spacious classrooms. TMS is accredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS). The School has an abiding commitment to providing Montessori learning and teaching with fidelity in a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture.
We welcome inquiries from those who are dedicated to educating young children. Our community includes Montessori Guides, credentialed by either AMI or AMS, and support staff.
To respond to any of these job postings, please:
– Email your Cover Letter with your Resume attached
– Send to Laura Stulb, Head of School / email@example.com. (No phone calls, please.)
Positions posted on this page are for the 2021-22 school year.
► Full-time Assistant / Job Posting August 2021
Opening for a Full-time Assistant to children ages 3-6:
• 11:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday through Friday, for the 2021-22 school year
• Full paid health benefits with competitive hourly wages
To respond to this job posting:
• Send us your resume outlining your experience with children
• Please include three references
• Submit all info to Laura Stulb, Head of School: firstname.lastname@example.org
► Aftercare Staffing / Job Posting updated April 2021
Openings for Aftercare Teachers:
• 2:30-6:00PM, Monday through Friday, for the 2021-22 school year
• College degree in education and experience with child care preferred
• Interest in and willingness to learn and apply tenets of the Montessori Philosophy to daily work with children
• Ability to meet physical demands of the job for walking, hiking, lifting, reaching, stooping, balancing, standing, reaching
• Schedule and programming provided
• Rate of $20/hour
To respond to this job posting:
• Submit resume, cover letter and two references to Laura Stulb, Head of School: email@example.com
Non-Discrimination Policy & Diversity / Equity / Justice
TMS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability in its programs, activities or employment practices.
TMS believes that full educational excellence requires a diverse community. We are committed to creating an environment that fosters peace, embraces diversity and encourages a diverse population. Our goal is to promote inclusion and collaboration, supporting an environment of openness where the exchange of ideas is appreciated and encouraged.
Multicultural education is an integral part of the Montessori philosophy. Our curriculum respects the individuality of each child, creates a community of cooperation and nurtures a sense of wonder and curiosity about our differences. We honor and actively explore the varied backgrounds and cultures in the world. Students are encouraged to appreciate different perspectives, identify and reject stereotypes and prejudices, and work for equality and justice within the school and the world.
TMS enjoys a diverse community of students, families and staff, and supports differences of gender, race, religion, family structure, socio-economic level, age, sexual orientation, and learning style. We strive to maintain a collaborative environment rooted from the sharing of experiences, ideas and unique qualities that each of our members brings to the school. Our goal is that through these efforts, each member of our community will feel valued and understood.