2017 Spring Social & Auction
Save this date! – April 22, 2017, from 6-10PM
The annual TMS Spring Social & Auction will take place at Manufacturers’ Golf & Country Club in Fort Washington. This event includes valet parking, live entertainment, hors d’oeuvres, two complimentary cocktails, a sit-down dinner, and silent and live auctions. Classroom art projects will be available for bidding on!
What can YOU do? You can:
· Come to the auction (ticket purchases are partially tax-deductible!). You may be surprised by just how much fun it is (talk to people who attended last year)! Our goal is to get as many TMS families as possible to spend the evening with us.
· Donate an item or service to the auction (donations are tax-deductible!). You can drop off any item of your choosing to the school anytime. Or, if you prefer, we have also registered at Amazon so that our most needed items are easy to purchase and will be automatically delivered to the school. Check out the TMS “Wish List” on our Amazon.com registry!
· Ask a business to donate an item (a favorite restaurant, a nail salon, a landscaper, etc.). Here is the Auction Form you need.
· Be an auction sponsor or purchase a tribute message to honor a special TMS child or guide. Here is the Auction Form you need.
· Buy or sell a raffle ticket for a chance to win an Apple MacBook Air (13 inch, 1.6GHz, 256GB). Look for more details in March!
Click here for the Auction Donation Form to donate an item, purchase an ad/tribute message or become a sponsor.
The Auction Committee
Kim Coss, Jennifer Aguilar, Laura Anderson Zhu, Craig Trinkley